Tuesday, June 14, 2011

Summer Fun card

Do you ever feel like you need to use some of your older scrapbook supplies instead of buying new stuff?  Here is a card you can easily make using the older stuff you might still be hanging on to.  Any card stock will work and I also used some left over polka dot velum.  Dust off your Quikutz Squeeze hand tool and dies to make the ice cream shapes.  The word "summer" is a Quikutz rub-on and  "fun" is made with the old Summer set of  Making Memories  foam stamps.
Posted by Picasa

3 comments:

  1. That is such a cute card! Oh, how I wish I had the money to dive into scrapbooking. I would probably be addicted :) Very cute.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Your card is so cute! I love it!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Adorable! I really need to get my card supplies out someday and get to work!!

    ReplyDelete